RED - technology tools for use in the classroom
BLUE - Internet-based technologies for the classroom
GREEN - online collaboration and interaction
ORANGE - leadership and professional development
Multimedia Auditorium Board Room Technology Training Center Ed. Conference Room Conference Room Session 1 (9:05-9:55)"Live Challenger Learning Missions through Videoconferencing"
- Doug Sedlak, Derry SDPDETECHNOLOGYUPDATE
Jim Beeghley - IT Policy Specialist, Pennsylvania Department of Education
"Virtual Fieldtrip Using Google Earth"
- Dan Frescura & Kristin Fullerton Penn Trafford SD
"Interactive Physics Simulations" (free or inexpensive)
-Brian Stamford, Sandy Stevens, Gateway SD"Web-blog"Abby Richter, Dr. Diehl, California University of PA
Session 2 (10:40-11:30) "Podcasting: Conversations in K12 Technology"
- Dave Solon, Conestoga Valley SD (remote presenter, w/ Linaberger)
"Integrating Lessons with Class Act Student Response Systems (SRS)"
- James Broker, Central Westmoreland CTC"Google Docs Rocs!"
- Roger Crider, Franklin Regional SD"Technology & Lesson Study in the Science Classroom"
-Mark Wolfgang, Gabriela Rose, Franklin Regional SD"Developing Online Courses with Moodle"
- Sharon Wagner,
"Dynamic Differentiated Instruction with Web 2.0"
- Cheryl Cappozoli, Susqehanna Twp. SD (remote presenter, w/ Linaberger)"DIY Interactive Whiteboard"
-Brian Clawson, Kim McWherter, Derry Area SD"Introduction to Photostory"
- Becky Magness, Franklin Regional SD"Grant Writing Tips for the Specialist's Clasroom"
Brian Querry, Burrell SD"Student Podcasting"
- Carol Palmer, Penn-Trafford HSSession 4
(2:30-3:20)"Blogging - Tap That Skill!"
-Jacque Goodburn, Chris Navadauskas, Deborah Jackson, Burgettstown SD
"Using the Nintendo Wii in the Classroom"
- Adam Storey, Ligonier Valley SD
"Locating & Using PowerPoint Games for Teachers"- Joe Comm, Greater Latrobe SD"The Must Have Technology Skills for College"
- Terry Morrison, Peters Twp. SD"Podcasting in the Science & English Classroom"
Phil Braughtigam, New Kensington Arnold SD
Last Modified on April 16, 2008